The Scrap Metal Dealers Act (SMDA) 2013
In order to fully comply with this legislation, C.B.C Metals requires all of its suppliers to provide suitable forms of identification.
Accepted forms or identification are:
- A valid photocard driving license OR
- A valid passport and a formal supporting document that includes the sellers address such as:
- Bank or building society statement.
- Utility bill (we are unable to accept mobile phone bills).
- Debit or credit card statement.
- Council tax documents.
C.B.C Metals are not permitted under this act to pay suppliers in cash, all payments will be made via cheque or electronic bank tranfer.
Health and Safety
All scrap metal delivers to C.B.C Metals must exclude:
- Pressurised gas containers.
- Hazardous radioactive materials.
- Generic symbicort prices