Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metal Recycling
We at C.B.C Metals have the ability to process almost all types of both ferrous and non-ferrous metals. With our skilled recycling operatives, C.B.C Metals are able to:
- Collect, sort and weigh all types of metals.
- Reduce the size of large items through shearing.
- Improve ease of transportation and handling through baling/compacting.
- Trade internationally through our network of contacts getting you the supplier the best possible price.
C.B.C Metals offer skip hire and container services throughout Norfolk for the storage and transportation. We are able to provide short term temporary or ongoing skip and container hire solutions to suit your volume requirements. A wait and load service is also available for immediate removal from site.
We can provide :
- Unique 12 yard skip service for:
- Metal waste (please contact us for a quotation)
- Garden and wood waste (£180 + vat)
- 8 yard skip service for:
- Metal waste
Please contact us for further information and pricing.
End of Life Vehicle Disposal
End of life vehicles are required to be disposed of under the UK Governments End of Live Vehicle Directive (200/53/EC) which aims to recycle 95% of every vehicle recycled within the UK. Before an end of life vehicle can be recycled, it has to be depolluted. C.B.C Metals are a fully licensed Automotive Treatment Facility and our operatives ensure that all hazardous materials are removed from the vehicle and each element is recycled safely and efficiently. C.B.C Metals will also take care of the associated paperwork, we issue you with the correct Certificate of Destruction document and complete the destruction process on the DVLA website.
Site Clearance Services
C.B.C Metals also offers site clearance services, if you require assistance with site clearance or decommissioning, we are here to help.
The following capabilities ensure that we are well placed to overcome any challenges :
- Heavy lifting equipment.
- Hiab / self loading lorry.
- Processing equipment.
- Skips, containers and transportation.
- Established network of specialist sub contractors
Please contact us to discuss your requirements in detail and we will be happy to provide you with a competitive quotation.